Sunday, April 20, 2014

Captain America

Body Painter: Pashur  |  Model: Sean Lerwill  |  Photo by: Chuck Aghoian

Recently in Los Angeles, my friend Jazzmin invited me to come to a body painting for a Golden Age Superhero photoshoot. I thought, "Heroes AND bodypaint? I'm in!" Then it was the great debate with myself, so many great choices to choose from! I finally decided on The Phantom, (and was quite excited about it) but then was unable to find a bald model available on the date of the photoshoot!! Who knew bald super heroes would be hard to find in L.A.??  Jazzmin then told me she had found a model who would make a great Captain America. Enter Sean Lerwill, a U.K. actor and model who just happened to be in town, and who just happened to make the perfect Captain America! Turns out that not only does Sean make a great Golden Age Super hero, he's also just an all around cool guy. We had a great time turning him into a Captain America that could give Mr. Evans a run for his money! I turned it up a notch by adding in metallic blue, to really send home that Super Hero look. It  turned out to be a great day in any Verse

Body Painter: Pashur  |  Model: Sean Lerwill  |  Photo by: JMV Photography